Friday, May 29, 2015

The Bellevue Collection's #ISpyBellSq Instagram contest & just for funsies extra fashion outfit shoots


#ISpyBellSq

#ISpyBellSq


#ISpyBellSq


TGIF everyone! 

Going off the list from yesterday's post on future fashion pics here is #1! Bellevue Square Mall of the Bellevue Collection, had a spring fling style contest for Instagram which I decided to enter in. 
The contest basically wanted you to share your favorite clothes and items from your favorite stores in the mall, using your creative skills to photograph and showcase the items. Then you would share your pictures on Instagram and hashtag "ISpyBellSq" to submit and enter your photos. The contest was from March to April with them announcing the winners the first week of May. 

I submitted a total of three photos to the contest {completely not in order: the 2nd, 3rd, & 5th photos, they're labeled} and then just took two extra ones just for fun {1st photo & 4th}, because I couldn't resist not sharing everything I got just for the halibut, I mean why not!? It was a joyful shopping spree!  
The last pic is of what I bought with my gift card and the same picture I shared on Instagram giving a shout out of what I had purchased. 

I'm so grateful for the opportunity and for have being chosen as one of the winners. Who knows? I might dabble more in future Instagram contests. I'm excited to work more on the fashion side of things but my blog will always be my personal lifestyle blog with no advertising or marketing gimmicks, I can promise you that!

Look forward to the remaining fashion posts listed from yesterday's post: #2 and #3. Also, next week I will have a post about exciting news on the business growth here in the Puget Sound- in Seattle and Bellevue. It'll highlight what big stores will be opening up here and many other new retail. Many exciting things to look forward to! 

As always, if you wanna see what I'm doing now or this weekend's adventures and shenanigans, just check out my Instagram page! It's the fastest and most current way to see what I'm up to when I'm out and about & on the go! 

Have a great weekend guys! Have fun and be safe. :) 

~Tiff








No comments:

Post a Comment