Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Road Tripping Outfit Photos

LA

AZ- Arizona

LA

SF

SF

Post #2- These were the outfits I wore on my road trip! The weather was windier in San Fran and the warmest in Arizona. LA was decently warm and humid. The further inland and south I went on the coast, the warmer it got which meant less layers. 

This week I'll post a couple of old pics of outfit pictures I took from awhile back that I haven't yet shared. Also, I will upload a post on new businesses that are opening up around the Seattle and Bellevue area from what I've heard or speculated. I'll explain more in detail about the sources in the post. 

I hope you guys are having a great week! The weather is getting hotter and sunnier each day with less consecutive days of rain, yay! 
Anyways, I'll catch you guys up soon and keep you guys posted! Meanwhile, stay in the loop through my IG! From my pic of the dam I visited on Sunday to what I ate for breakfast yesterday- and soon what I'm gonna eat for lunch today, you can see what I'm doing instantly while i'm on the go! 

To give you guys a little tidbit of personal info, I'll definitely have a post about me showing my cousin around town since he will be visiting this week. Also, my grandma will be visiting my family and I from the motherland, overseas. But  by next week, I will have a mini city guide or tourist guide post from all the adventures I will have around the Puget Sound area with my cuz. Keep checking the blog for new posts and stories!

I'll see you guys soon.
~Tiff 





No comments:

Post a Comment