Thursday, May 28, 2015

A few pics I didn't upload onto Instagram and exclusive to the blog: #tiffstravels



Monet painting being exhibited at the De Young art museum in San Francisco 

Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona- main outlook point near the visitor center

Twin Falls City, Idaho- near the giant metal, brown bridge above the Snake River and gorge

Koala Crib- adorable marsupials chilling at the LA Zoo in Los Angeles, California 

Outdoor modern art in the side courtyard of the De Young art museum in San Francisco, California


As stated from my previous post, here are a few pics that I took from my road trip from my adventures and explorations. The captions will explain where the photo was taken and which city it is in. 

For even more pictures from my vacation, be sure to check out my Instagram for the rest and last of the photos from my road trip to be uploaded! 

Expect plenty of fashion posts soon:

1) the Bellevue Collection Spring IG contest post
2) older fashion posts from before my blog transformation
3) Outfit pictures I took while on my vacation road trip!

In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week. The weekend is just around the corner!
Ttyl!

~Tiff 



[all photos were taken with my iPhone 6] 








No comments:

Post a Comment