Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Upgrading


I'm upgrading! I changed the appearance of my blog for a more sophisticated feel and look. 

To summarize, I now have more time on my hands with a more open schedule. With that being said, starting out, I will post at least once a week to get into a habit of posting more. Eventually the goal will to be more than that, obviously, and maybe into a daily thing. 

Life has been throwing a bunch at me, but a little vacay has been helping me relieve stress and has been a good break from..well, life! The vacation also has allowed me to reflect and rethink about the future and future priorities/goals. 

SO! Expect a series of photos from my road trip in upcoming future posts. Also in the meantime, I've been working on my photography direction and photo editing skills which I hope will be evident in the photos themselves.

There will be more fashion outfit pictures as well as new posts of exciting events that I will be attending in the future. But don't worry! I'm still going to take tons of my favorite kinds of pictures: food, coffee, & scenic nature photos. Overall, I will be documenting more parts of my adventures to share with you all!

I am truly excited with this new direction now that I've gotten back to my somewhat motivated self! Thanks for being patient with me and I will definitely see you soon. Consider this post as the first step towards my goal and counts as my post for the week. I will post pictures from my vacation after my return next week.

Ttyl!

~Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment