Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Different settings and views yet all are meaningful to me




Couple of "Homey" Pictures

The first picture is of downtown Bellevue my home and city that I grew up in. It has a beautiful skyline and beautiful buildings. The second photo is of a beautiful sunset I witnessed while waiting to cross the U.S.-Canadian border. The last photo is of the Seattle Waterfront with the Ferris Wheel at the pier. 

Sunsets, Seattle, & Bellevue are all a part of me. Sunsets are always beautiful to behold and witness. I am always awed every time I get to catch a glimpse of a Pacific Northwest sunset. Sunsets are one of the little things that I love and appreciate the most. I am grateful that I get to see beautiful sunsets in the two cities that I hold dear to my heart and my homes. The Eastside and Bellevue is where I grew up yet Seattle is my playground. The best of both worlds! 

-Tiff

All photos belong and are taken by me. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment