Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cafe Chilling, Loving, & Relaxing





FALL & AUTUMN

One reason why I love Fall is because it's that perfect crisp weather of in between. You get to see green leaves change into beautiful vibrant and warm colors. Autumn means pumpkin, comfort, spices, warmth, and being with each other. I get to wear wonderful layers, scarves, beanies, sweaters, heavy knits, fashionable turtlenecks, and more without having to worry about getting frostbite or too much snow. I love tea and coffee because of the enjoyable complex tastes that are both warm and inviting. Fall only makes me enjoy the comfort of a warm drink even more. What better way to warm yourself up than a good cup of joe?

The first two pictures are of a cafe that I went to today in downtown Bellevue that has a kind of small, local, busy cafe atmosphere. The hazelnut chocolate cappuccino was perfect and the savory dill and cheddar scone accompanied greatly with the espresso. 

The last two pictures are of different angles and shots of a Kaffe Mocha that I ordered from one of my favorite coffee places. This place is a hidden jewel further up north from Seattle and features delicious Austrian and European espresso with a variety of unique and delightful drinks. I have tried various and different drinks from there and not one has disappointed me. I always make an effort to stop by whenever I'm visiting up north because it is worth the trip!

More cozy pictures coming your way!

-Tiff



No comments:

Post a Comment