Monday, October 6, 2014



#SORELstylecontest

My first photo submission for the contest. I feel like the other two that followed were not the best and not my first preference or choice. I will put up soon of my most recent and different #ootds (outfit of the day) including the other two submissions for the contest. I will be taking more pictures next Monday and hopefully (maybe) this coming weekend for the contest. At the time, the likes for their promotion picture for the contest (top screenshot picture) were not that many. But checking the post today, the post has over 100 likes for sure. You can Google or Facebook the contest rules and prizes, but the deadline for photo submissions is Wednesday 10/15/14. Wish me luck and good luck to other fellow contestants out there! :) 

Also, please follow or take the time to check out my Instagram for recent and updated photos of my daily personal life and what I'm doing, eating, wearing, or where I'm currently wreaking havoc ( exploring :P). 

IG username: tiffco303 

AND if you want to connect or get to know me more on a personal level- take a peek at my interests, desires, beliefs, thoughts, feelings, values, and perspectives. If you dare to venture or peer into my wandering/complex mind & soul, please checkout my Tumblr. :)


For my music taste, genres, and preferences find me on SoundCloud! 





No comments:

Post a Comment