Thursday, October 16, 2014

#SORELstylecontest pictures pt. 2




The contest is over!

I took more pictures for the contest and the last day to submit photos was yesterday. It has been fun and nice to take pictures, change outfits, dress up, and do photoshoots just for the contest. But now, the contest has inspired me to continue to post pictures of my #ootd and fashion! There will definitely be more fashion pics on this blog even though it's just a personal blog about adventuring and everything. I'm looking forward to the coming months and upcoming fun! I even created a LookBook account. Hopefully I'll get the guts and more editing and styling experience to upload great photos and awesome outfits of my personal style onto there in a bit. Will be doing more projects and exploring soon- 
Stay Tuned! 

-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment