Sunday, October 12, 2014

FALL: Time is flying and floating on by swiftly and faster than before






I can't wait for Halloween- costumes & candy everywhere! Yet, I'm equally as excited for November and Thanksgiving. Then afterwards winter and the countdown to Christmas (my favorite holiday) plus the New Year of 2015 begins! Looking forward to finishing off this year strong and hard; only to start off the new year of 2015 with a solid BANG. There's so much for me to look forward to, to be excited for, to anticipate, and I'm already feeling like I slowly am taking off, even if it's only a couple of inches, off the ground. New year= new goals for me to work towards and strive towards. I'm learning more and more, pursuing my hobbies/interests, and planning/dreaming bigger. I'm opening new doors & writing new chapters. My story is still ongoing and I'm not about to quit or give up yet. I've just gotten started. 

-Tiff   

No comments:

Post a Comment