Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow and Freeze in FeBRRRRuary

Fountain in front of Macy's in Downtown Bellevue

Cheweo (like chewy Oreos) cookies at Crumble and Flake (C&F) 

Kalardi Latte at Kalardi Bros. Coffee shop accompanied by more C&F treats

Lamp post to Narnia (in front of my home)

Falling Snow

SNOW!

It snowed Saturday night, and I took some snow pics at midnight while I was out on a stroll. It was so beautiful and peaceful walking in a white wonderland. The first picture is of the fountain in Macy's courtyard at Bellevue Square that froze over, and the water was still running. I stood on the surface and was glad to know that it was able to hold my weight.  I took the two food pictures in Seattle during my Capitol Hill adventures. Got the sweet treats from my favorite bakery Crumble and Flake. I tried the pink peppercorn shortbread cookie (the giant heart shaped one) for the first time and it is now a new favorite of mine. Cap Hill is definitely one of my favorite spots to hang at because there's a variety of options for coffee. I'm definitely addicted to caffeine. I'm always drinking coffee, tea, or both.  

No comments:

Post a Comment