Friday, February 28, 2014

All-Over-Seattle Adventure Day



Seatown Adventures- PNW is Best

I finally went to the ZARA store that opened in Westlake! And of course it didn't disappoint and is just as nicely built as the ones that I've been to in Taiwan and the one in San Fran. I love the clothes. It will always and forever be my favorite clothing brand, then Aritzia. I love their overall bold Euro style and the different  clean cuts and silhouettes that their clothes offer. They're very chic too. I ended the night by going to the Beatle's laser show at the Pacific Science Center. Very entertaining! Loved the song selection and the images, scenes, and shapes that accompanied each song. Was a good deal as well, $6 on Thursdays! Seattle doesn't get enough credit and is one of my favorite places of the West Coast. It's like a hidden gem. But we're slowly gaining some attention! All I can say is, my city is filthy! (for all you non-Seattleites or Pacific Northwesters it's "filthy" in a good way)  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment