Monday, February 24, 2014

Creative Projects: Terrarium Time

BEFORE



AFTER

Neon Highlights in the Mini Bowl Desert Garden 

Made this just yesterday. I am going to make more in smaller containers and then probably make a medium sized one after all the miniature or smaller containers. It was so much fun picking out the materials and then assembling the sand, rocks, and other decorative elements on top. My two new treasure troves are the two marvelous stores where I got my supplies from. One is mostly where I get the basic needs such as my plant and soil. The other store is more suited for the components you add to the bowl to make it look good, basically the decorations. My future ones I will be experimenting with more color, such as colorful sand, and different decorative components such as shells, stones, and minerals. Stoked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment