Friday, September 4, 2015

Falling in love with Fall 20!5 & all that's yet to come


CRUDE VANDALISM

"It's gunna be red. Cruise thru"




"Leaving it empty was more honest"



These are pictures I took from the art show I visited yesterday at the Glass Box Art Gallery in Seattle (also mentioned in an earlier post). Besides the art show, what else have I been doing? Well...

I've been working at my part time contractor position for Microsoft, my start-up internship, shooting pics for a local IG contest, and collaborating on a marketing project campaign using my IG photos. The campaign project has already started and will be finalized soon this October! I will update you guys on the results and when the campaign project has been finalized. I'll write a feature post about that specific project and I'll also post all the pictures used for the campaign upon completion. So stay tuned! ;) 

I'm very excited for the campaign project, and I can't wait to see the final results. Most of the final pictures are already on my Instagram and are also submitted as part of the Bellevue Fashion Week Street Style contest. I'm looking forward to Bellevue Fashion Week, as I'm planning on going to the Independent Designer Fashion Show and also to the exclusive Press Media/Blogger conference with Cara from Vogue for media bloggers only. I will keep you guys posted and upload pictures from these upcoming events soon. 

I'll also be attending a local fashion show the same weekend as Bellevue Fashion Week at one of Seattle's local community colleges, which will support the overseas study program for international students. I recently had gone to one day of PAX, the gaming convention, that was held at Washington State's Convention Center and had a blast. It was my first time going, and I am happy I got to experience and see everything there. There were people who dressed up as characters from the Mad Max movie, and they even drove Uber cars decorated as the vehicles from the Mad Max movie. But my overall favorite exhibits from the expo hall were the Indie Game booths and Giant Behemoth Games. 

This Labor Day weekend, I am really looking forward to going to the Bumbershoot Music Festival at Seattle Center. It will be my first time going, and I can't wait to see many of my favorite artists such as the Weeknd, Chance the Rapper, Flosstradamus, Zedd, Jhene Aiko, Borgore, and more. I will write a post on Bumbershoot and upload pictures from the event next week. But, if you want faster coverage just check on my Instagram!

Lots of exciting things happening, so check back soon and I'll keep you guys posted! Last, but not least, sometime over this weekend I'll have a personal bio post on my blog and the meaning behind the name. I'll talk about why I created this blog and why I decided on this name. In the meantime, have a great Labor Day Weekend! :)

~Tiff








No comments:

Post a Comment