Friday, September 18, 2015

Bumbershoot 2015




These pictures are post-Labor Day weekend at Bumbershoot 2015 at Seattle Center. I had a blast and was so happy I got to see everyone I wanted and had planned to see! 

Next week is Bellevue Fashion Week, and I will be attending a Media Blogger conference for that week. I will also be attending local fashion events, including one this weekend. I'll upload pictures and have a post on these events soon, and I will also update you on new developments with personal projects and collaborations once everything is finalized! I'm still planning to enter in a few IG contests and I'll let you guys know how that goes as well! My friend just turned 21 today so I'm excited to celebrate her big bday with her soon and hopefully I'll be able to go on a little mini road trip adventure locally this weekend. Lots to look forward to and be excited for!

Thank you guys for your patience, and stay tuned for more to come! Have a great weekend :)

~Tiff



No comments:

Post a Comment