Friday, June 19, 2015

Coming Soon: new businesses opening up, growth & development


This post is to share my excitement for progress and advancement in my hometown, Bellevue, and also my other favorite city, the neighboring Seattle. There is a lot of construction going on in both cities. New, modern, and innovative buildings are being built for offices, retail, and apartments in both cities. 

Slowly but steadily, popular international retailers are finally opening stores in the Puget Sound such as Zara and Uniqlo. Talks of Aesop the renowned Australian skincare brand and Dutch clothing line, G Star Raw, are also planning on setting up shop sometime soon in Seattle. Local and new restaurants, boutiques, and housing are popping up everywhere. There truly is always room for growth.
  
According to the downtown Bellevue news network, years down the road a station for the monorail will be built in downtown Bellevue connecting to Seattle and making it easier for people to travel from the East side to Seattle. 

 The economic expansion and business growth in the Puget Sound is exciting to spectate. I can't wait to see the improvement and change. I hope for the same improvement and change to keep on happening with my own personal life. I'll make sure to update you guys in what's going on with me and some of my future goals. I will also write a post on why this blog even exists. Until next time then my friends! 

Keep in touch!

~Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment