Monday, March 16, 2015

3/08/15





These series of pictures were taken while I was walking around and exploring downtown Seattle last Sunday. I went to brunch as usual and ended up going to the restaurant Local 360 in the Belltown area of downtown. The food was fresh and delicious. Unfortunately, while I was eating, I found clumps of hair in my pasta and completely lost my appetite. The restaurant omitted my meal off of the bill and was nice enough to have my friend's meal on the house because of the incident. 

Afterwards, I got a lovely lavender mocha from Bedlam Coffee that was silky but not too rich. The lavender flavor itself hit the right notes and wasn't overpowering over the chocolate. The brick wall of Bedlam's had cool artsy graffiti matching the weird spunky interior decor inside. 

I was able to walk around Pikes Place and around the Olympic Sculpture Park near the waterfront and watch the sun set beautifully in the distant. Overall, the day was very relaxing and was another wonderful day in Seatown.

-Tiff


No comments:

Post a Comment