Sunday, March 1, 2015

Moving forwards, and hopefully upwards



Ever since I was chosen as runner-up from the Back-to-School Campus Style for Sorel Footwear, I decided that I would make more of an effort in also including fashion pictures and photographing my clothing style. 

I am so grateful for being chosen as one of the runner-ups for the contest and receiving a $250 gift card and a free pair of Sorel shoes. 

I have taken steps to having friends help me out with this and am excited in documenting the growth, expansion, and improvement of my wardrobe. I need more of an"out with the old and in with the new" take on cleaning out my closet. With more bold pieces, more colors to the palette, more tops  dramatic in their design, more patterns/graphics, and definitely more cuter shoes! 

Looking ahead and not turning back. May my wardrobe become timeless and never go out of Style.

-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment