Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tiff-venture to Mt. Rainier




I recently took a mini excursion and road trip to Mt. Rainier! The drive was peaceful and relaxing. Even though we got there a little late and couldn't actually go to the top and onto the mountain, I really enjoyed and appreciated the few view stops and little detours while being out there. The weather was perfect and sunny. 

Two of the pictures I took before heading to the national park in Ashford. 

On another note: I am picking up blogging again after another long hiatus. I changed the design and layout of the blog just a tiny bit, a few minor tweaks and improvements here and there. Also, my wonderful friend and new partner in crime helped me upgrade to a mobile device that includes a better and higher quality camera with better features and resolution. The generous gesture only motivated me more to consistently pick up on blogging, especially since now I can take better, sharper, and crisper pictures. The quality of my photos on my Instagram will also be a breath of a relief with less of a need for photo editing and utilizing filters. 

I haven't stopped exploring and adventuring, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. 

My personal life has recently turned out for the better from what I had been going through, and I'm currently in a better place. I'm a whole lot happier. Recent events have only made me more determined to chase my dreams and to pursue what ever captures my interest and makes me happy, even if it is just appreciating the little things. But that's what helps me get through the days and what makes life so great.

-Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment