Sunday, November 2, 2014

Today's Seattle Adventures




Laid Back Hipster Precinct- Fremont

Today I got brunch with the boyfriend in Fremont Seattle. We went to a southern creole-inspired cuisine restaurant. It was the first time that I tried beignets, and I'm so glad I did. They were scrumptious and coated in powder sugar. The fried prawns and eggs Benedict was delicious and savory with their homemade cornbread. The eggs were cooked perfectly and the potatoes soft. The breakfast burrito was massive and a generous portion filled with eggs, potatoes, and bacon. 

I tried a mocha at the Lighthouse Coffee Roasters nearby. It was rich and creamy. The sweetness level was just right with a good taste of the espresso coming through. 

The last picture is an ootd photo! I wore many Aritzia pieces today for a sporty tomboy chic look and a black and white theme. I liked the vibrant orange color of the leaves and how it was scattered on the ground as well. The green vines growing on the brick wall also give a nice touch top to the backdrop. 

Overall, today was a good relaxing day for a typical rainy day in Seattle. 

Stay tuned!

-Tiff


No comments:

Post a Comment