Thursday, November 13, 2014

Still Life




It's the little things 
The small daily moments in life that I appreciate. My satisfaction of little things such as great coffee espresso, croissants, cake, and sunsets. I like to capture and share these small moments that I cherish and hold dear. 

The coffee series continues with me trying new things and new drinks at the usual comfortable cozy and familiar spots. I will be going to more new places soon during my free time on the weekends! These quiet and reflective moments let me ponder and appreciate all that has been going for me and more that lies in store. I am going to attend several concerts, social events, art exhibitions, take more fashion pictures, and go on more exploration adventures! 
See you soon. 

-Tiff



No comments:

Post a Comment