Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Uniqlo Pre-Opening Party 11/05/15

#MyCollectionStory on Instagram


Jermaine





These are some photos from the Uniqlo Pre-Opening Party at the Uniqlo in Bellevue Square Mall. There was free sake,   music performance by the local band The Flavr Blue, a DJ, complimentary drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and access to shop the store before the public grand opening. Also, Seahawks player, Jermaine Kearse was there, and I got to take a picture with him! They also gave away a free tote bag, a cookie, and a wooden sake cup. They had a red carpet laid out with a Uniqlo banner for you to be able to take pictures in front of. The party was such a great event, and I'm happy I was able to attend. 

Also, I went to check out my Instagram pictures in the Social Spot area, and I have to admit it was neat to see my pictures in the spot and on the TV screens! I'll be back at the mall this weekend for Zara's opening. I am also looking forward to more events this weekend, including one at the EMP and more mini hipster Seattle adventures/excursions.

Stay tuned for more and something with Hello Kitty! ;)

~Tiff 

(Blogger is really starting to get on my nerves, please once again excuse the formatting)







No comments:

Post a Comment