Thursday, November 5, 2015

Freaknight 2015- Happy Halloween 2015 10/31/15

Tiesto the King! 

With my Bestie and Rave partner for life! <3

New Friends but Good Vibes, as usual and always! 

The whole squad

1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Guess what we are?...

Our little timeline of all the USC Events we have gone to is now complete, yay! 

Late blogging? Well, what do ya know! The Uniqlo VIP Pre-Opening Party event got me all hyped up! :) I can't wait to share with you guys my pictures from tonight sometime the beginning of next week. I even got to take a picture with a Seahawks player! 

Next up, Zara will be opening next Wednesday, which I am looking forward to a lot as well. Then on Saturday more adventures and activities in Seattle, including a video project my friend and I will be filming and experimenting with. More events coming up these next couple of weeks, so definitely stay tuned! 

In the meantime, here are pics from Halloween Day at Freaknight! :) Ttyl!

~Tiff









No comments:

Post a Comment