Saturday, November 14, 2015

Nordstrom x Opening Ceremony Pop-In Shop 11/06/15



Here is a picture of some recent purchases I've made from Nordstrom and their new pop-in shop featuring Opening Ceremony pieces! Stay tuned next week for a post on a Hello Kitty Party I went to in Seattle. Also, I recently went to the new Zara that opened up in Bellevue Square Mall and it is so nice and spacious. I was able to grab some good items from there, and I can't wait for Black Friday! Next week, there will be more exciting events and news with fashion posts and more. I'll be putting in more effort to have more outfit and fashion posts and to take more outfit pictures for Instagram. 

Keep up with me on Instagram: "sonder_wonder" to see what I've been up to lately, if I haven't made a post on it yet on here or the pictures that are exclusive to my IG. 

I hope you guys are having a great weekend and staying warm! 

~Tiff

1 comment: