Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Seattle Sunday Adventure (10/18/15) - SAM Intimate Impressions Exhibit




The Crumpet Shop

Chalkboard hippie van in Fremont


These were some of the pictures taken at the Seattle Art Museum and downtown at Pikes Place. I had crumpets at The Crumpet Shop for the first time and saw the Intimate Impressions exhibit. It was a very good Sunday spent in Seattle and another fun-filled adventure!  

On another note, Zara and Uniqlo will be opening soon at Bellevue Square Mall on November 6th! I'm excited for the opening of the two stores and also to be able to release information to you all on an upcoming project of mine debuting around the same time. My design class starts next week and work should be picking up with more projects piling up one after the other, so I guess this week will be my last free and relaxing week for awhile before all the hectic chaos hits haha. 

Anyways, stay tuned for exciting updates and events happening on Halloween and around the beginning of November. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying yourselves :).

Keep in touch!

~Tiff






No comments:

Post a Comment