Friday, October 30, 2015

#MyCollectionStory and the Beginning of November


I posted this picture to announce that you will be able to see some of my Instagram outfit pictures at The Bellevue Square Mall as part of the #MyCollectionStory campaign to welcome  the new stores and expansion of the mall. My pictures and pictures from other fellow bloggers are being showcased in a slideshow on a TV screen in the social spot of the mall, where the entrance to Uniqlo will be on Level 1.  

Uniqlo finally opens next week, and I am excited to go the pre-opening party before the actual grand opening day. Apparently, Macklemore and the mayor will be there on the grand opening day, so I'm very excited and am looking forward to attending the party and the grand opening day!

On other new developments, I have started my Visual Design class. I am very happy that I am taking this class at General Assembly, a community based school who really cares about their students' learning and how much you are getting from the class. They have several branches across the world in many international metro cities, such as Hong Kong, Singapore, and more. I can't wait to start building my personal portfolio!

For this Halloween weekend, I am going to a Halloween party in my design school's building and also a Dia de Los Muertos celebration at the art museum. On Halloween day, I will be going to Freaknight 2015. 
In addition, I will be attending an exclusive press preview for a new exhibit, Paradox of Place, at the Seattle Asian Art Museum today. I will have a post with more detailed information of the event and pictures from today up next week. I will also have a post on my Halloween weekend up sometime towards the end of next week! 

This November is packed with many exciting events and activities leading up to Black Friday and Thanksgiving week. Stay tuned to see what I will be up to or what event I will be going to next! :) I hope you are all doing well and have a Spook-tacular Halloween weekend! Keep on adventuring!

~Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment