Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Vancity Vacay for a Day!

Panorama of the small garden and Vancouver city skyline from the Blodel Conservatory

Kramer the pinkish flamingo-like cockatoo, full of sass this one

From my seat on the patio of the Sandbar restaurant on Granville Island

Pixelated whale statue next to the Vancouver Convention Center

Panorama of the beautiful, structured architecture of the Telus Garden downtown

Art project/installation in Robson Square in front of the Vancouver City Art Gallery

Telus Garden Building front

Telus Garden building interior, front lobby

Suspension Bridge- Lynn Canyon Park

The Looking glass lens, fish eye perspective of the creek in Lynn Canyon Park

Balancing act of rocks and stones

View from driving over the bridge

Panorama from the beach to the city skyline
Beach view of boats


Beautiful tree growing on the side of the beach

Watching the sunset panorama

Art project on Granville Island

Panorama view standing next to the water by the convention center

Panorama of the water, convention center, and Canada place


I went to Vancouver, BC in Canada for just a day trip and these are some of the pics I took! :) There are also more pictures on my Instagram profile.

I'll update you guys more soon! I'll do a fashion post and briefly mention my blog bio that I have yet to write about. Thank you all for your patience. I'm going to more Seattle startup and social networking events this week, which I definitely will take pics of. Also, we were able to obtain some space in the awesome Galvanize building (from the previous post), for the start up company I'm interning at! We finally get to work side by side each other in a space we can call our own. I'm looking forward to Fall again and the changes just around the corner. In the meantime, stay cool and keep in touch! Ttyl.

~Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment