Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Lately




Long time no see. This summer has been going by way too fast and the time has just been flying like crazy. 

So, what have I been up to? The usual, trying to get my stuff together and thinking about my future. Struggling with career moves and trying to get by in the mean time, I'm trying to get back on my feet and stay steady. And just like most people, I've been doing the hardest thing anyone has always considered- whether to chase my dreams or not. 
I am doing an internship to gain experience in a specified field I'm passionate about, and I'm taking classes to learn more about design. Besides wanting to adventure everywhere, I'm trying to be more involved in the city and go to different events in the rising, beautiful cities of Bellevue and Seattle. 

It's gonna be a pain. But if I really want to do what I'm passionate about I guess I got to struggle in the meantime and in the midst of confusion. We'll see how things go. But even though things have been challenging, I still have hope in chasing down the sun. 

On that note, the top picture is the most recent candid/picture of me. I'm going to take a series of more candid pictures soon before the end of September for a local IG contest. It's been awhile since I took outfit pics. I've been wanting to get back into the groove of things, including being able to blog more and take more pictures of my local Tiff-ventures. Which is what the second picture is about!  

Well again, follow me on IG to keep in touch! :) My tag is: sonder_wonder. I hope to see you on there! I'll be back here soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment