Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Moorea Seal Anniversary Party with the Seattle Blogger Fam :)










I was recently invited to Moorea Seal's Anniversary party last Wednesday, 5/25. I had an amazing night meeting fellow bloggers in the Seattle blogging community and making new friends! The event was accompanied by awesome swag bags filled with goodies and a table full of complimentary beverages, snacks and drinks. I am so glad I went, and I look forward to all the newest projects and products coming soon from Moorea Seal

I will keep you guys updated on upcoming future events or other happenings going on with me! :) I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend and are excited for this coming month of June. Keep in touch and follow me via my social media channels!

~Tiff

(ALSO, all photos taken by and courtesy of Vivian Hsu)


No comments:

Post a Comment