Monday, February 22, 2016

Spring 2016 Self Metamorphosis Photoshoot in Seattle













I did this photo shoot this past Friday with a good friend of mine, and I just gotta say I am happy with the way the pics turned out! The places we went to were cool as well and we were able to adventure and explore a lot, which was great, because I am always down to explore new places and I love adventuring! Anyways, more new exciting adventures and events to be documented coming soon. I'm going to a fashion show this Thursday and then an art event for the art museum this weekend. I might even go on a mini road trip as well! I hope you all are doing well, and keep in touch!

All the photos are his and editing is done by him as well, feel free to check out his Flickr! Oh, and Happy Monday! :)

~Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment