Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The New Year and this Christmas 2015


I have an announcement to make! So, I will be going to New York and the East Coast for Christmas and again in January of 2016. The trip to the East Coast for Christmas is for vacation, but my second trip back to the East Coast in January is because I won a trip to New York! I entered in Sorel's Style Contest on Instagram and was lucky enough to be chosen as the grand prize winner. I am really grateful, ecstatic, and excited for this trip. 

I will keep you guys posted on any other new developments and updates for December. I will definitely blog again before I leave for my trip at the end of this month and also before  my trip with Sorel to NY! 
I will update you guys while I'm on the trip through the speed and convenience of my Instagram! But I definitely will make a blog post dedicated to the Sorel trip afterwards, so hopefully you guys will look forward to that as much as I am looking forward to it :). 

Well, Happy December 1st everyone! I hope you all are doing well and excited for the holidays and the New Year! :)

Keep in touch! 

~Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment