Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I'm back from the East Coast!

Coffee and Breakfast Sandwiches at Inatteso Cafe Casano in NYC

Architecture Exterior of a Cathedral in NYC

Harper's Ferry in West Virginia

A suburban block all decked out in Xmas lights and decorations

Rockefeller Center

New York street art and wall mural

Discovered graffiti/street art while strolling through NYC- "Protect Yo heART"

"LOVE" on the side of a building in Baltimore

Head in the clouds, a sky picture taken on the plane

Panorama in front of the One World Trade tower 

Panorama of Downtown Baltimore's Inner Harbor


Here are some of the pictures I took from the East Coast in Baltimore and in New York. The pictures are captioned as follows. Also, I have confirmed and will be going back to New York in the beginning of February as part of my grand prize for winning Sorel's Style Contest! I will update you guys and also post pictures from that trip afterwards. 

I am excited for the new year, and I can't believe 2016 begins this week! I finally made a Facebook page for my blog and Instagram. If you guys get the chance, please check it out and also "Like" the page. :) I will post plenty of pictures on there, including some that won't be on my Instagram, since I can upload multiple pictures and create albums on Facebook. 

I will do my best to blog more, especially in the new year, but I will be consistently updating my Facebook page and Instagram. Keep in touch and I wish you all a Happy New Year and a fantastic start to 2016! In the meantime, enjoy the pictures, and I'll catch up with you guys again in 2016. :)

Cheers,

~Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment