Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Featured: Off to Join the Gypsies









I'm Off to Join the Gypsies!


Having a nomadic and free spirit, I'm always filled with wanderlust and a desire to adventure. My curiosity to explore new places, try new food, visit different cafes, and to experiment with different fashion styles or looks, ignites a fire within. Living in this time of millennials, there is a craft in sharing and documenting memories, moments, outfit looks, art, and other creative things. It has become so easy to find a sense of community online and to connect with others over the web or social media on the things you're passionate about.

I am so happy and grateful to have met a fellow blogger who shares the same passions, interests, dreams, aspirations, and goals. Not only has she become one of my closest friends, she is a kindred spirit who is also sparked by fashion and blogging. It was such a pleasure meeting and getting to know this rock star. I knew I wanted to do a Q&A interview with her about her life story and share all the lovely qualities I discovered about her, with all of you! Demi's Q&A interview and more pictures of her from the photo shoot, can be found in the 'zine. At our hang out, we took turns photographing each other. I had so much fun walking around Pioneer with her and taking in Seattle's historic architecture. The other photos she took of me will also be included in the 'zine. Look for the release of the 'zine around the beginning of August!

Love you all, and I'll keep you guys posted!

~ Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment